Based in Hampshire, United Kingdom
October 1, 2013
Press / Business Contact:
Legena - Union Tides
Legena features a traditional JRPG combat system with a dynamic turn system, a variety of exciting characters, threatening villains and unique dungeons, along with new features including the weather which effects the battles, feathers that equip heroes with a variety of skills and a morale feature that rewards moral choices. And for those wanting a challenge, the difficulty grid waits to allow anyone from beginners to pros to play the game. Choose your difficulty and power on through!
The Legena series was a long term project to understand programming when it first started. Over time it became the key focus of programming experience due the amount of work required in a role playing game. Since then, it has become an engine for developing our RPGs and as a RPG series.
Legena: Union Tides YouTube
There are far more images available for Grandpa Pixel, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Grandpa Pixel. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Legena: Union Tides definitely feels right at home among the other RPGS of the era that it pays homage to."
- Matt Espineli, Two Dash Stash
- "Legena: Union Tides' charming visuals, catchy soundtrack, classic battle system and fully realized world leaves you wanting more"
- Jahanzeb Khan, Hardcore Gamer
- "A solid game with good writing and a lot of hooks to snag the player's attention"
- Lena LeRay, IndieGames
- "The game hearkens back to the 16-bit days which is evident by it's style. If you're a JRPG fan it's definitely worth a look."
- Kevin O'Rouke, GenGAME
You can check our team out at http://www.grandpapixel.com/.
Grandpa Pixel on Twitter
Personal Twitter for Grandpa Pixel (@Grandpa_Pixel) available at twitter.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Designer, Programmer, Artist
Music Composer, Freelancer
SFX Composer, Freelancer